Through great singing and energetic performances, our goal is to entertain audiences young and the not so young!
Endeavour Harmony Chorus has 80+ members and is able to draw from the larger group to perform in a variety of combinations catering for many circumstances. Download the chorus bio.
- Full Chorus - 60 - 80 singers - Advantages: Large sound, impressive performance
Note:Risers (tiered stands) usually required
- Small Chorus - 30 - 40 singers - Advantages: Able to fit into smaller venues but still produces a big sound.
- Group - 15 - 25 singers - Advantages: Same great sound, more portable, can move around rooms
- Small Group - 8 - 15 singers - Advantages: Versatile, flexible, easy to accommodate
- Quartet - 4 singers - Advantages: Versatile, flexible, easy to accommodate
Please refer to our Quartet page for a full listing of quartets currently performing.
Depending on the venue amplification may be required.
To discuss your function or event requirements, please contact:
Musical Director, Lea Baker - [email protected]